Monday, November 03, 2008

A slacker's diary

Had "mi hun tiap" for dinner. Heavy flow has killed my good mood and find it way too hard to put a smile on my face... not even a fake MJ smile.

You wouldn't know how "ma huan" it is to drag an aching body to the toilet every few hours to check if there's any dirty stain on your pants( you know what it is)....

Took a short nap after taking ponstans since there's nothing better I can do to pass my time. Woke up, had dinner and the old folks went out again for karaoke--- dad's been very engaged in singing recently that he even turned my old room into his "personal karaoke room".

Hmm...nothing much to update, guess you wouldn't be interested to know how slack I am, so I'll just keep it to myself. (Hey, Don't! Don't!! Don't throw rocks at me!) I'm not as slack as I portraylah, since I have......I dun 1 to tell u ar~ Low expectation always brings surprises.

It's 10.44pm, a cup of HOT drink + a nice rub on my tummy to call it a day. Uhhhh... That's how I lay back and sigh with my eyes close, what a BLOODY relaxing monday.

No comments: